Parking Lot Maintenance
Preventative maintenance is the most cost-effective solution to maximizing the lifespan of your parking surfaces. Relying on The Liberty Group to schedule the necessary maintenance services in an ongoing and timely manner will go a long way in protecting your investment. It is critical that you plan for the necessary pavement maintenance at the first sign of wear and tear. These signs include the initial appearance of traverse cracks, longitudinal cracks, block cracking or raveling. The Liberty Group will quickly and effectively perform necessary corrective measures and monitor the site condition.
Sealcoating is one of the most important steps of a pavement management plan. Properly applied the sealcoat will protect asphalt surfaces from gasoline, oil, salt, water and ultraviolet rays, all which cause the asphalt to breakdown, causing discoloration, cracks, & potholes.
Sealing of new and existing cracks is a crucial preventative measure that aids in keeping moisture out from under the pavement to help prevent potholes from forming and maximizing the life of your asphalt.
Benefits of Sealcoating and Crack Sealing:
- A Welcoming Appearance: When the pavement looks new it projects a positive image for your company and/or managed property.
- Crack Prevention: Properly maintained the pavement will continue to be flexible in the sun’s heat and becoming more pliable and assisting your parking lot to hold up to continuous traffic.
- Protection: Your asphalt investment will be protected from natural and man-made elements effectively prolonging the life of your surface.
- Ease of Maintenance: Sealcoating and Crack Sealing your parking surfaces will make area easier to clean up and maintain due to the smooth texture
- Cost Effective: The cost to sealcoat or crack seal your parking surfaces is a small fraction of the cost to replace/resurface and extends the life of existing asphalt for pennies per square foot.