COMMERCIAL MOVING SERVICES
You’ve worked hard to build your business into something you’re proud of. You and your employees deserve to be treated with respect, and when you’re planning a relocation, you have a lot to consider. Whether you’re moving ten people across the United States or a team of top executives to another country, The Liberty Group Company provides customized relocation programs. Throughout the entire relocation process, our Professional Move-Manager will be your single point of contact. They’ll take all the guesswork out of your move, and help you choose and coordinate the right services for your situation—from pre-planning assistance through unpacking, setup, and equipment installation.
We’re backed by 50,000 highly motivated service providers at 1,500 service centers on six continents, representing more than $7 billion in annual revenues.
Local Moving Services
Working with The Liberty Group Company, you’ll have access to the UniGroup family of companies. We provide organizations just like yours a vast array of resources that allow you to keep your costs low and improve efficiencies, all while maintaining high quality standards. As a long-term partnering with nearly 300 additional service providers, The Liberty Group is able to give you seamless commercial moving service to all the local (and long distance) options your company needs.
Specialized Moving Services
- Move Management
- Office Moving
- IT Relocation
- Asset Managed Warehousing
- Contract Pricing
- Cost-Effective Service
- Worldwide Moving
- Customized Reporting
- Installation Services
- Broom Swept -Decommissioning Services
- Liquidation- Recycling
Experienced Logistics Project Management Team
Your project needs will be handled with competence and expertise by our experienced team of project managers. From organizing integrated transportation needs to managing communications between suppliers, we will ensure the seamless operation of your business. Let us help you realize your goal of a fully unified and successful end product by providing the logistics services you can depend on. Our complete FF&E management services are focused on helping your company achieve its goals for production, increased productivity, and cohesive operation. You can rely on our capable team for specialized assistance in the areas of project management, warehouse management, and specialty transportation.
The Liberty Group is a company you can rely on for end to end logistics solutions worldwide. We provide single source accountability and liability from beginning to end. As specialists in commercial logistics, you can expect us to offer comprehensive services from point of purchase up until the final installation. We provide logistics services for companies across all industries nationwide and worldwide. Our commitment to excellence has allowed us to become a leader in the commercial logistics field delivering dependable results for our customers. Whether we are assisting with health care equipment, retail fixtures, or resort properties, we fully leverage our technology platform to provide a wide variety of services. We offer comprehensive, real time inventory and reporting, warehousing services, installation, and much more.
As a long-time provider of storage and warehousing services for our commercial customers, The Liberty Group has a keen understanding of the need for secure facilities. Warehousing for commercial equipment, production equipment, and office storage needs is only the beginning. Climate control and digital asset management ensure that your materials and commercial equipment are clearly accounted for and at the ready when you need them.
Hospitality / FF & E
- Full-Service Installation Projects
- International Transportation
- Hotel Projects in Asia, Europe, Middle East and North America
- Fixture Delivery and Installation
- Full Interior-Installation Services
- Transportation & Storage (National & International Dedicated Space)
- Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Inventory Management & Asset Tracking (Real-time Inventory Updating)
- Reverse Logistics
- First / Last Mile Services
- Asset Recycling, Disposal and Decommissioning
- Project Management
Whether your company is upgrading, downsizing, reorganizing or relocating, the tenant most likely has the contractual obligation to return the office/building space to a condition outlined in their lease agreement. Decommissioning the facility for turnover to the landlord/owner can involve a multitude of services. Choose The Liberty Group to remove everything and save your precious time scheduling numerous liquidators to handle all the different products and old equipment that can be found in many offices.
A properly qualified commercial relocation company is prepared to perform or coordinate the following services:
- Meeting with Property Management to verify required condition and hours of performance.
- Removal and liquidation/recycling of remaining furniture, fixtures and equipment to include modular systems furniture and complex filing systems.
- Removal and recycling of communication and network cabling – complete removal from ceiling and floor channels; or cut cables at wall outlets and roll up in ceiling space.
- Removal and liquidation/recycling of warehouse racking, air handling systems
- Removal and recycling of trash
- Removal and recycling of appliances
- Vacuum office carpeting and tile flooring to a “Broom Clean” condition
- Sweep concrete flooring in warehouse/production areas to a “Broom Clean” Condition
- Repair of wall surfaces
- Replacement of ceiling tiles
- Perform a final walkthrough of facility with property management for compliance sign off and presentation to client.
- Liquidation and Recycling services be “Green” and targeted for re-use rather than landfill disposal.
Select a commercial relocation company with the expertise and resources to provide “turn key” decommissioning services.
The Liberty Group is a proud partner of Ed Data services and currently holds the New Jersey contract for relocation services.