Easy Long Distance Moves with The Liberty Group Services
Pretty much any move you make in life is challenging, but a long-distance move takes challenging to a whole new level! At The Liberty Group we help you have an easy, long-distance move with our full line of moving services. We have long distance moving services to fit nearly any budget and can help you relocate across the country or around the world.
1. Onsite Packing Services – Packing seems to be something few people are excited to do before a move. We understand that this makes “Liberty packing” one of the most frequently requested services. We can professionally pack everything, just your fragile items, or a very specific list of your belongings. We’re here to help with as little or as much packing as you need.
2. Short and Long Term Storage – Short and long term storage for residential needs is a service we routinely perform. In the event your new home is under construction and the closing or moving date cannot changed due your own needs, The Liberty Group is ready to serve you! With climate controlled and secure facilities, our storage units are maintained to strict standards so you can take that worry off your list.
3. Move Management – A Liberty Moving account manager will act as your strategic partner to keep you organized during the moving process. Managers are assigned for both domestic and international moves.
a. Your move manager will arrange for crating of large, valuable, or collectible items such as artwork, home decor, sculptures, and instruments.
b. As your single point of contact, your move coordinator will help you stay organized and on-track as your moving day approaches, and is available to answer questions and help you solve challenges on the fly.
c. Our mover managers can help you to prepare you appliances for the move. Your move manager can arrange for disconnecting large appliances such as washers, dryers, refrigerators (with and without ice makers), and other such household necessities.
4. Automobile Transport – No need to leave your necessary vehicle behind. We’ll help you to arrange transport of your personal vehicles along with your household pieces. This service ensure you’ll have your own transportation when you arrive at your new home.
5. Audio Visual Equipment – Packing and protecting your audio-visual components is “careful-work” and requires special attention. We can arrange for disconnecting, packing, and reconnection of the equipment that your family depends on for entertainment and information.
6. Multiple Stops – If you have a self-storage unit at either end of your move we can arrange to have items picked up and delivered at either the current location or upon arrival at your destination. Be sure to inquire about these services when you speak with your move manager!
7. Clean up and Wrap Up – If you need help arranging final disposal of unwanted items you’re not taking with you or need to arrange pick up of boxes and packaging materials after a move we’re here to assist. Please be sure to discuss options when requesting your quote.
Finally, when you’re looking for a name to trust, look to The Liberty Group! With over a century of continuous operation we take our business and your needs very seriously. As dedicated moving service professionals we also understand the importance of being associated with national moving services companies. To ensure that your residential move – local or long distance– is hassle free you are assigned a Residential Moving Specialist to coordinate all dates and paperwork. As your single point of contact, your Moving Specialist will help you stay organized and on track. As your moving day approaches, your Specialist is available to answer questions and help you solve challenges on the fly.