The Liberty Group Full Service Container Moves
Full-Service Containers —A New Way to Move from The Liberty Group and United Van Lines
Container moving companies have been popping up all over the world and come with catchy names painted on large units dropped off in your driveway and left there for you to “load and lock” at your convenience. Once you have that container loaded, the company will pick up the unit and deliver to your new address or to a storage unit until you’re ready to unload at your new location.
You now have the option of choosing this service from a company with over 100 years of professional moving experience! The Liberty Group is a trusted Professional Moving Company serving Commercial and Residential Clients Worldwide.
Premium features include:
• Fixed service dates – you choose the pickup and delivery dates
• Safe, secure, cost-effective storage solutions
• Exclusive use of the container
• White Glove Services
Remove the Guesswork
With a full-service container, you decide when your shipment will be loaded and when you want it to arrive at your new home. Specific loading and unloading dates give you the opportunity to accurately plan the details of your move, like lodging, transportation, meals and any stops you may want to take along the way.
Convenient Storage without the Added Fees
Life can be unpredictable, especially when you’re selling or buying a home. But with a full-service container move, if the need arises, you can easily place your shipment in storage, without incurring added costs. This means your items will only be handled once until you move into your new home, minimizing the opportunity for damage.
Your Belongings: Safe and Secure
With exclusive use of the container, you’ll have the peace of mind knowing that your container is loaded and sealed with only your belongings.
Whether your belongings are traveling to your new home or going into storage, your container will never be opened or its contents handled until it reaches its final destination.
White Glove Services
Your Liberty Group agent can offer a full range of additional services including packing materials, packing assistance, home theater and PC set-up and identity theft protection, so don’t hesitate to ask.
Leave it to the pros at The Liberty Group. It is our job to make your move as simple and stress-free as possible.
Top 5 Packing Tips for Your Next Move
- Prepare for your move by packing the items you don’t use frequently or only use seasonally.
- Watch the weight! Be sure to limit box weight, when it is possible, to a maximum of 50 pounds. This will make it easier for you to move around before and after your move and protect the movers from injury as well. Be sure to label the heavier boxes as heavyweight so they are easy to identify.
- Package similar items together and list the contents you’re packing on the outside of the boxes. You can also save on packing materials wrapping “not so fragile” items in towels and other linens. But be sure to use bubble wrap and proper packaging for extremely fragile, collectible, and irreplaceable items. Clearly mark “FRAGILE” on the outside of boxes containing fragile items.
- Use generous amounts of crumpled paper, magazine, or newspaper inside the walls of the boxes on the top and bottom to provide a good cushion for items packed.
- Use clean, unprinted newsprint/ butcher paper to wrap and protect items. Be aware that newspaper ink may bleed on your items possibly ruining your good china or collectibles.
For more packing tips from The Liberty Group visit https://thelibertygroupcompany.com/the-basics-of-do-it-yourself-packing/